The Trient down jacket from 2 Moncler 1952, collection n° 2 of the Moncler Genius project, draws inspiration from the kimono’s timeless perfection, enhancing it with the brand’s signature high-tech touch. The result is the perfect fusion of design and substance.
- Part of the Moncler Genius project - 2 Moncler 1952 collection
- Nylon laqué lining and hood
- Moncler logo badge on the left sleeve
- Front kimono-style closure with topstitching on tape of metal zipper
- Double zip front closure
- 2 side zip pockets, 1 pop stud flap chest pocket
- Tricolour beads on the zip pocket pulls
- Tricolour label at the chest pocket
- Pop stud adjustment at the cuffs
- Detachable hood with drawstring adjustment
- Down filled and boudin quilted
- 100% Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Padding: 90% Goose down, 10% Feather
Express delivery worldwide means you won’t be waiting long for your new pieces. Find out more about our delivery options.
Try items in the comfort of your own home. If they're not quite right, our returns are easy and free. Read more here.