This retro bomber jacket is adorned with patches inspired by 1950s American college campus style. The collar and lining feature the quirky 'Hana Leopard' print, a new take on an animal print with spots shaped like flowers. This functional jacket comes with several pockets and elasticated cuffs.
- Boxy long-sleeved bomber jacket
- Removable collar with lapels made of 'Hana Leopard' imitation fur
- KP and KENZO Paris terry towelling patches on the chest and back
- 'BOKE FLOWER' crest on the left sleeve
- 2 diagonal patch pockets with diagonal flaps
- 1 zipped pocket on the left sleeve
- 1 interior pocket with a press stud
- 'Hana Leopard' printed lining
- Plain ribbed cuffs and hem
- Zip fastening
- Boxy cut
- 52% Polyester, 48% Polyamide
Express delivery worldwide means you won’t be waiting long for your new pieces. Find out more about our delivery options.
Try items in the comfort of your own home. If they're not quite right, our returns are easy and free. Read more here.