MACRO RIPSTOP NYLON METAL IN ECONYL® REGENERATED NYLON DOWN-TC: Down parka made in Nylon Metal, a material with a metallic and iridescent look when garment dyed. The evolution of this iconic STONE ISLAND fabric sees the use of ECONYL® regenerated yarns. The end-of-life nylon, pre- and post-consumer, is recycled with a complex depolymerisation process to create this fiber that features the same intrinsic characteristics of nylon from fossil raw material. The thick ripstop weave is made with white yarn to be enhanced by the dyeing process. The piece is padded with the finest feathers, specifically treated to withstand the garment dyeing procedure. Dyed with a double-colour recipe, with the addition of a special PFC-free anti-drop agent. RDS - Responsible Down Standard certified.
- Ultramarine Blue
- Protective padded hood with flap, elasticised contour drawstring and top vertical drawstring with long cord, adjustable through branded fastener, nylon strap on back to keep it in place
- Valet-stand chest pocket, with flap and snap fastening
- Diagonally placed hand pockets, with flap and snap fastening
- Stone Island badge on the left sleeve
- Elasticized band at cuffs, with parallel stripe motif
- Hidden two-way zipper closure, topped by placket with buttons secured by elasticized loops
- External fabric: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
- Lining: 100% Polyamide / Nylon - Coating: Polyurethane resin
- Padding (Feather): Duck down (Minimum 80% Down) 80% Duck down, 20% Duck Feather
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Express delivery worldwide means you won’t be waiting long for your new pieces. Find out more about our delivery options.
Try items in the comfort of your own home. If they're not quite right, our returns are easy and free. Read more here.