NYLON METAL IN ECONYL® REGENERATED NYLON DOWN_REVERSIBLE: Reversible vest made in Nylon Metal, a material with a metallic and iridescent look when garment dyed. The evolution of this iconic fabric sees the use of ECONYL® regenerated yarns: the end-of-life nylon, pre- and post-consumer, is recycled with a complex depolymerisation process to create this fiber that features the same intrinsic characteristics of nylon from fossil raw material. The piece is padded with the finest feathers, specifically treated to withstand the garment dyeing procedure. Garment dyed with a double-colour recipe, with the addition of a special PFC-free anti-drop agent. The other side of the vest is in light nylon canvas. RDS - Responsible Down Standard certified.
- Neckline and armholes edged in elasticised nylon tape
- Central on chest, strap with snap holding the Stone Island badge
- Two hand pockets, with fixed flap and hidden snap fastening
- Elasticised drawstring in the bottom hem
- Two-way zipper closure hidden under snap-fastened placket
- The other side of the vest features raised embroidery of the Stone Island lettering in contrasting colour
- Valet-stand hand pockets with zipper closure
- Side ribbing
- External fabric: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Padding (Feather): Duck down (Minimum 80% Down) 80% Duck down, 20% DUCK FEATHER
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Express delivery worldwide means you won’t be waiting long for your new pieces. Find out more about our delivery options.
Try items in the comfort of your own home. If they're not quite right, our returns are easy and free. Read more here.